Our helpdesk operates during the following hours:
08:00 to 22:00 – Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays
09:00 to 18:00 – Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
Outside of normal hours calls are answered by our on call engineer for Emergency issues only ! We do not monitor the support mailbox outside of normal hours. See below for definition of what constitutes an emergency.
Definition of Emergency Issues
Emergency support incidents are defined as:
- Business critical Property Management Systems (PMS) fault where third party requires Oyatelecom’s assistance
- Business critical Point of Sale (POS) system fault where third party requires Oyatelecom’s assistance
- Business critical key system fault where third party requires Oyatelecom’s assistance
- Business critical telephone fault where third party requires Oyatelecom’s assistance
- Business critical internet connection fault
- Email System down or affecting more than one user
- Server fault / slow / unresponsive / hardware
- Printing fault affecting more than one printer or a business-critical printer
- Virus / malware affecting a server or PC critical to the operation of the business
- Faults on a single PC/printer where fault adversely affects the profitability of the business
The above list is not exhaustive however demonstrates the majority of acceptable scenarios for emergency support incidents which do not incur additional support charges.
Where Emergency Support is used for support incidents that are not emergencies, or for incidents relating to a third party system, a charge of £85+VAT for the first 30 minutes will apply and £65 for each subsequent 30 minutes thereafter.
Authorisation is required from either the GM, Deputy GM or Manager on duty before proceeding with an emergency support incident that incur above charges.
Complaints and Escalation Procedure
If you have already logged a support ticket and need to escalate the matter or if you feel your incident was not dealt with according to your expectations, please contact Bharat Suchak by email [email protected] or calling 020 3301 0201